People have different reasons for wanting to get into flipping houses.
Some get into it to get rich.
Some enjoy making an ugly house beautiful and improving their neighborhood.
Some people do it because they love working with their hands and cannot stand desk jobs.
I did it for several reasons:
1. I wanted to be my own boss.
2. I wanted to be flexible and be able to set my own schedule.
3. I wanted to be able to spend more time with my family.
4. I have always loved real estate.
5. I was not built for a desk job.
6. Yes, part of me did get into it for the money ; )
What are your reasons? Why do you want to flip houses? What motivates you?
And what is holding you back? Why haven’t you started?
You can do this! Heck, if I can do it, anyone can. After all, I am a former high school English teacher.
I had not background in real estate, and no real skills.
I just had a desire to change my life.
You can do the same. Follow my path.